Introduction

Options
tj1376
tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
Well....My name is TJ. I have been using Calorie tracker since April so Im not exactly new to the site, but I weighted myself this morning and it was horrible. Originally I lost about 6lbs and stayed that way the whole time and then in the last week i seem to have gained it all back. Since I don't have a support system and I think its time I consider that I need to talk to other ppl who are trying to lose weight to. I clearly am not doing a very good job of this on my own.

Motivation is not my friend and exercise and I have an on again off again relationship. While I love the calorie tracking, its hard to watch the number someday's, because i do eat out certain times of the year more often because work has me out of the office more. This is one of those times of the year. Or when I just don't have food in the house. That's another thing that isn't my friend...the grocery store. I know if I go there I will buy foods I don't need to eat, so I tend to not go unless absolutely necessary.

Clearly I have food and exercise issues and I need more help than just I can give me at this point, Im going to have to admit that after looking at the scale this morning. I want to go down again, not back up.

Replies

• AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well, Welcome to the forums in your case :) The calorie tracker is great but whats really great about this website as a whole are the people on it. We're all here (for the most part) for the same reasons. Whether its to lose weight, gain muscle, or just get in shape everyone is so supportive. Feel free to friend me :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to the Message Boards!! It is Good to see another Okie here!! I am in Yukon!!
    You will find lots of Friends, Support, Encouragement, and Advice here!!
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    I have had the same problems with food and exercise. I love to eat the wrong things and sometimes working out is tough. Good luck to you and feel free to add me.
  • 4N6junkie
    4N6junkie Posts: 35
    Options
    We're here for you :)
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your encouragement. I am trying very hard this time to make it work...although I say that everytime, lol. Hopefully with this site available I will have more luck keeping focused.