Staying Strong-- Bachlorette Party!

Options
Ideas, suggestions, and esp low calorie drinks to order at the bar are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    WATER!
  • carissaxoxo
    carissaxoxo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Vodka, Splash of Cranberry juice & Clubsoda
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Eat before you go - that way you'll be full and less likely to overindulge. If your belly is full of good food, there won't be room for all the snacky foods you want when you drink AND you won't be starving and therefore drink a lot. I'm not sure of lower cal drinks as I no longer drink alcohol, but definitely eat first. AND drink water before you go too. Help hydrate yourself.

And remember - moderation. Yes, it is a bachelorette party - but still.. this is your new life - MODERATION.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Lots & lots & lots of ice in whatever you choose then you feel like you have more :-) Oh and did I mention lots of ice? (if no ice put in some water)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Here is a great article from Web MD: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/low-calorie-cocktails

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • xtina1982
    xtina1982 Posts: 37
    Options
    especially as hot as it is, i'm all about some vodka and sprite zero with a squeeze of lime...it's super light and refreshing and doesn't sit heavy in my stomach.

eat something substantial and healthy before you go; that'll curb some of the snacking. :)

and have fun!!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Here is a great article from Web MD: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/low-calorie-cocktails

Best wishes :flowerforyou:

This is the best! Thank you!

And thanks everyone! :)
  • RoseBlanc
    RoseBlanc Posts: 140
    Options
    Ideas, suggestions, and esp low calorie drinks to order at the bar are greatly appreciated!

Vodka & club soda, and eat before you go.

Or you could just stick to one or two drinks you would have enjoyed were you not counting calories (thereby not overdoing it) and a couple random appetizers. I'm going to a BBQ tonight and I'm not going to say no to anything... I'm just not going to overindulge. :]