Committed!

mastidon
mastidon Posts: 5 Member
edited September 30 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all myfitnesspal peeps! My name is Sarah (mastidon) & have officially started today to own what I eat, consistently. I'm really impressed with this website, and its comprehensive list of food. Love it!

My biggest challenge is my random snacks of sugar (i.e. - candy, or whatever else I can get my hands on). My biggest threat is at work, because they have some very serious tempting snacks. However, I believe I can manage my sugar intake, as well as reduce it with self-discipline, community support (that's all of you), this website, and writing down my goals.

Here's to a good Saturday evening to everyone & I look forward doing this together. :glasses:

Replies

• Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Just remember you need to log everything you eat, a handful of crackers, any sweet snacks, etc. Because at the end of the day when you see how much those calories add up it should help you cut out any unnecessary snacking. At first it can be hard but eventually you'll look at those things and think "it's not worth the extra calories!"

Good luck!
  • BradWoj
    BradWoj Posts: 17 Member
    Ugh, right in the hall outside my condo is a vending machine. Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, Milky Way... all three steps from my front door. I feel your pain about the candy thing.

Having the guts to look at the nutrition info helps. Owning up and putting it online helps even more. You can do it!
  • delidot
    delidot Posts: 12
    You absolutely can do this...I believe in you!
This discussion has been closed.