13»

Replies

• yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    this sounds interesting .. can't wait to hear how it works out for you. (:
  • jenniferjgayfield
    Options
    I've done juice fast for one week periods whenever I feel the need to cleanse my body, and usually will do the light meal as well, usually just fruits and veggies in the light meal. It has been really helpful, but by the end of the week, I don't usually have the energy to do my regular workouts. As soon as I start eating normally though, I can tell that I have a boost of energy from before, I feel healthier, and I see the difference in my body. Good luck!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm...that smoothed recipe sounds yummy! Day four today and I've really discovered I don't like carrot juice. Even mixed with other juices I just can't find a combination that I like. I'm choking it down though.
  • hmires
    hmires Posts: 14
    Options
    Day 4 started...over 15 pounds lost now! So crazy. Feel great too. :)
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • husker_gal
    Options
    15lbs that IS amazing! I'm starting day 5 today...I'm guessing the fact that I'm still eating a light meal is playing a roll in why my weight loss numbers are not very large at all BUT I'm not doing the juicing for weight loss but rather to improve my over all healthy. I'm hoping to stick to what I'm doing for a looooooooooooong time :smile: I definitely am shedding a lot of toxins though! I won't mention how cuz it's gross but yeah...looots of toxins getting outta me. :blushing:
  • husker_gal
    Options
    So I'm dropping off the strictly juice and raw veggies plan. I am really starting to feel terrible (beyond just the bad start that is supposed to happen) I am getting depressed and am in so much pain I can't hardly stand it. I will still be drinking fresh juice in the mornings but am going back to a better balanced diet with healthy natural fats and, protein, fruit, veggies, and limited carbs about (100/day) Thank you to everybody for their support and I wish everybody the best of luck if they decide to do a juice fast!
  • Zycie
    Zycie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you need more juice recipes let me know. I have a list of probably 30 that I really like. Every thing from alkizing green juice to sweet potatoe.
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I want in on this juice fast! Does anyone have good recipes? what fruits and veggies do I need?
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    See above posts. There are plenty of recipes and lists of ingredients. :)
  • bt806
    bt806 Posts: 22
    Options
    So I'm dropping off the strictly juice and raw veggies plan. I am really starting to feel terrible (beyond just the bad start that is supposed to happen) I am getting depressed and am in so much pain I can't hardly stand it. I will still be drinking fresh juice in the mornings but am going back to a better balanced diet with healthy natural fats and, protein, fruit, veggies, and limited carbs about (100/day) Thank you to everybody for their support and I wish everybody the best of luck if they decide to do a juice fast!

I too decided to drop off of mine (I was using a blender instead of a juicer) I felt ok I just didnt like beeing in the mind set of "I can only eat this" I found that I am still losing and that I feel better knowing I can eat what I want weather I do or not.

I too wish all of you luck