skinnygirl margarita

Hi everyone I purchashed the skinnygirl margarita today , it's really good tried a sip gonna drink a glass or 2 tonight and im wondering if it still gets you the buzz like a regular one does?I'm use to drinking margarita's with jose quervo but wondering if this gives the bit of a buzz as well , if anyone consumes this let me know , I think it will be one of my new favirotes!

Replies

• k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    BUMP!!! I have been so tempted. Let me know how it is!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I googled it.

http://www.skinnygirlcocktails.com/about-skinnygirl-margarita.php

Looks like 100 for 4oz, but really who drinks only 4oz? But it looks like it's mostly tequila so it might give you MORE of a buzz than the traditional margarita mix which has a lot of triple-sec and sweet and sour.

I'm totally getting it next time I go to the Liquor store.
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    I drink tequila gold (1 oz. is 67 calories) with master of mixes lite margarita (10 calories per 4 oz.) and its fantastic!!!! To me it taste like the real thing:drinker:
  • I have some but haven't tried it yet... I'm guessing it's ready to drink straight up! Hope it's yummy
  • lexrobin2
    lexrobin2 Posts: 33
    the skinny girl marg is definately more liqour and cointreau and less of the other fillers. more potent. enjoy!
  • Lauren38570
    Lauren38570 Posts: 239
    oh it's very good k8 , tried a sip of it after I got home just not a full serving yet
  • Lauren38570
    yeah over rocks or crushed ice
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    It is soo good. It does give you a great buzz as well. Hope you enjoy. They also make skinny girl sangria. Dying to try it.
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Yes definitely does the trick - drink with caution ;-)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    I love skinnygirl. It's strong. I've gotten drunk accidentally off of it once. Hahahaha.
  • Lauren38570
    awesome , i'm surei 'll go back to cherry puckers vodka some here and there but this is by far probally my new favirote , everyone needs a variety , lol
  • Olivia1977
    Olivia1977 Posts: 84 Member
    I LOVE Skinnygirl Margarita and Bethenny Frankel is pretty inspirational herself :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    It is soo good. It does give you a great buzz as well. Hope you enjoy. They also make skinny girl sangria. Dying to try it.

The sangria is waaaaaay better than the margarita! Give it a shot...
  • Lauren38570
    awesome drink love it!