juice fast question

Colfiii
Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
I ' m thinking to go on a juice fast/diet for the few days ... . Did anybody tried ? Have u been able to be fine and have enough strength/energy to go on with your normal daily activities and lifestile ? did u lost a lot ?
Another question - I m planning to run/exercise 5 days a week - would be possible to do this being on a fruit/vegetable diet ?

Thanks for anyone who could answer me to this

Replies

• babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Bump.
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    First day....not too bad. Second day is rough! I would suggest not doing much exercise - maybe a walk on day 2. For extra boost of energy do an all fruit drink w/ some spinach. Day 3 gets better. I've only ever done 3 and 5 day juicing to detox. I've never done the 10, 14, or 30 day. You can easily get all your calories, but exercising will make it harder to consume your exercise calories. Hence another reason you may just want to go for walks - nothing to vigorous! Good luck!!!
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    hi ! thanks ... I m starting my second day . I acually decided not to go for a 100 % juice diet but to include boiled beef meat ( very lean meat ) and other sort of lean proteins because I don't want to loose muscles.
    I didn t try to exercise yet I m planning from Tuesday on - all week. I ll see what happens.
    I feel ok , it was horrible in the moring and second part of the day in the first day but I woke up feeling good.
    Did u lost any weight with the detox diet ?

Thanks again,