Need good alcohol low cal recipes!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• morgan9959
    Options
    One word - Tyku

Tyku is a low calorie lemon-lime liqueur that you can mix with a variety of things. I mix it with lemon-lime sparkling water but you can mix it with crystal light lemonaide, non-flavored sparkling water, OR you can drink it on the rocks!!
  • pumphreyk
    Options
    I love Peach Vodka mixed with 50/50 Cranberry Juice and Soda Water. Should in theory be about 100-120 calories (could go light cranberry juice but I hate the aftertaste of artificial sweetners).

Vodka, Lime and Soda is also supposedly the lowest cal alcohol. Fresh lime is probably better than the lime cordial, I think myfitnesspal lists it at around 70 cals :)
  • comerfordjl
    comerfordjl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When we are on the boat, we usually do some sort of crystal light with vodka. We measure our the vodka and mix it in a pitcher before leaving so that we do not start making our drinks too strong as the day goes on. :)
  • foremaar012
    Options
    I saw a lady this weekend at the hotel bar and she takes vodka and water then adds the mio flavoring to it. I didn't personally try it, but it sounds like a good idea.
  • olyamy
    olyamy Posts: 1
    Options
    Vodka mixed with club soda with a bunch of fresh lemon or lime. You can get lots of fruity vodka (blueberry, raspberry, orange, etc...)