Should you eat exercise calories?

Options
SharlaU
SharlaU Posts: 12 Member
I have not been and just sticking to my daily allowance with out exercise. but should I be eating more? I am worried about hitting starvation mode? on adveravge I have been losing 1kg every 2 weeks for the last 9 weeks

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    Eat if you are hungry hun. If you're not don't eat. :flowerforyou:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    www.shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Eat if you are hungry hun. If you're not don't eat. :flowerforyou:

Much agreed!
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    I just looked at what you are eating and you are NOT eating enough, I would be hungry on what you ate today.

But, anyway I eat my daily calorie goal and work that off.... I don't eat my exercise back.

I suggest not to do that.

z
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it is a good idea, I don't see the need to deprive myself more than I have to!

It is really up to you though - if you don't eat them you are creating a much larger calorie deficit - this might work fine for you, or your body may react by slowing your metabolism down to cope with a low calorie intake.

Go to the help menu and read the FAQs, then once you have a good idea how MFP works you can make an educated decision about what is best for you.
  • SharlaU
    SharlaU Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your replies. I have been sticking close to my 1200 cals per day some days over some days under as per what my personal trainer recommened not eating the same cals every day. I'm just going to keep going as I have been as I have not felt hungry