Trader Joe Macadamia Cashew Butter?

Has anyone seen this item in their local TJs lately? It's in the database but I've never seen it in southern California stores.....

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    It's funny that you mentioned that because I DID see it the other day and pondered it. I live in Orange County, CA.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I live in southern cali. .. So I will have to look for it the next time that I am at Traders. . . Sounds delicious. . . Will have to see if Henry's has something similar. . .
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    i am so jealous of the stuff you get overseas.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member

I'm moving to Spain in Oct for a couple of months and I'm a little worried that the things I love and rely on won't be there!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member

I'm moving to Spain in Oct for a couple of months and I'm a little worried that the things I love and rely on won't be there!

Sadly this is the truth. I live in Germany and the selection of food items is totally different. Living over here though has made me into a super chef though, because I just try to make everything I want from scratch. Nut butters are actually surprisingly easy to make at home.
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    thanks, I will ask my TJs to order it, they haven't discontinued if you saw in the OC!!

by the way, if anyone is near a Target with food store inside, they have a peanut butter cashew almond butter that is good and the only way i get cashews in at all because i don't like taste outside of the mixed butter!