Another declutter

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
This time, my wardrobe, I went through all my clothes, tried everything on, and ended up bagging up 4 black sacks worth of clothes that are now too big and baggy on me - they are being collected by a charity on Tuesday morning :bigsmile:

I hadn't realised just how much weight I'd lost until I saw all those clothes bagged up :noway:

But hey, its a GREAT feeling !!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    This time, my wardrobe, I went through all my clothes, tried everything on, and ended up bagging up 4 black sacks worth of clothes that are now too big and baggy on me - they are being collected by a charity on Tuesday morning :bigsmile:

I hadn't realised just how much weight I'd lost until I saw all those clothes bagged up :noway:

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Oh how very exciting cyberswitch!:flowerforyou: Weightloss shows up via many avenues....

Decluttering feels great....most especially when it's larger clothes that you're able to get rid of!:drinker:

You're doing so awesome....so glad to see you continue to jump the hurdles and continue on the journey:drinker: I'm so proud of you!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.