SBF Fitness Challenge, Nov 16

Options
Hope everyone is staying warm and mudless this morning. Cute cake, MM.

I'm up early to teach yoga. I don't know what else is in store, maybe a bike ride.

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying warm and mudless this morning. Cute cake, MM.

I'm up early to teach yoga. I don't know what else is in store, maybe a bike ride.

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mary.
    I haven't had time to check in till now. I hope everyone is alright. We seem to be missing some people the last few days. I am still sick and appear to be getting worse. Someone said to me today that I could have walking pneumonia. Yikes! I hope not! I think it's a sinus infection. I don't feel as bad as if I had a full blown cold but I'm very tired and tired of coughing. I have slacked off on working out and push ups this past week. I am going to try to get back to the push ups and maybe go for a walk tomorrow. I will check in then!
    MM
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in - I've just been enjoying being home! :bigsmile: My flights were a little bumpy, and I thought I was going to miss my connection, but ended up getting home within an hour of when I was expecting on Friday, so I'll call it a win. Yesterday I was the queen of laziness and loved it - I did do my pushups since I forgot on Friday, but other than that I just hung out with my husband. I think I'll test tomorrow. Today was a lot of cleaning the house, which is a pain but needed to be done. So far, it doesn't look like I gained any weight while I was gone - woo-hoo! The cold really hit today - and I even saw a few snowflakes, though they didn't stick.

Vivia - what a nightmare with your flight. I hope the trip back goes smoother. Congrats on your presentation, though!
    Mary - so sorry to hear about your kitty. He's gorgeous. :heart:
    Melissa - Take care of yourself, and don't push too hard if you're sick. I'm glad your party went well - the cake looked awesome.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start. :flowerforyou: