What's your favorite NSV?

Options
2»

Replies

• Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    There's too many to choose, where to start! My first was being able to cross my legs properly, then there is being able to put my shoes on easily, bending down and being able to get back up!, not being so stiff I can hardly move after I've been sat down for a while, having sooooo much more energy, I'm starting to recognise myself in the mirror again, I'm starting to look like me again!, I can wear some of the fab clothes that have been too small for years, from not being able to run for more than 1 min, I can now run for 20 mins, non stop! (thanks to c25k). I could just go on and on!! My whole life is changing!!! :happy:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    Lately my favorite one is the way I have impressed family and especially my 25 year old son who is a runner by running 20 minutes with the C25K program. You should have seen his face. My sister who has lost alot of weight even tried running this weekend she said I inspired her. This all has made me more confident and outgoing than I was even when I was slimmer before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!