Day 7+ of the 30 Day Shredd... Post progress!

Options
Today went well... back to full cardio, but now the right calf hurts!!! UGHHHHHH... oh well can't stop now! One week down... we can do this!

Replies

• tonya24
    tonya24 Posts: 21
    Options
    keep pushing:)
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 level one. As I sit here in sweaty tank and shorts. Great work out! It shows on MFP that circuit training for 20 min burns only 170 cal. HAHA I don't think so! Off to get a HRM!
    Enjoy!
  • Jessabelle12
    Jessabelle12 Posts: 145
    Options
    Today is my final day of week one..... I keep having to tell myself to DO IT!!!!! lol And I'm buying a HRM too... just to make things more accurate!! :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Today went well... back to full cardio, but now the right calf hurts!!! UGHHHHHH... oh well can't stop now! One week down... we can do this!
    [/quote

Oh I am sorry!!!! but if anyone understands it is I!!!!!! continue to modify as you need to and we will make this work for us!!!!!! injuries are a pest but we can overcome them when we have to!

Okay My report is ......that I stepped thru the routine no bouncing cardio....... I switched to 1kg weights for the anterior lifts instead of my 2kg weights which I used for all the other exercises. The abs are going really well so gotta be thankful for small mercies lol!!!!!

go us!! I am sticking to level one for another 3 days and then up to level 2..... ooh...... congratulations partners!
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 7 DONE - go team!!!! I'm especially proud of you guys struggling with injuries but refusing to give up. Nearly at level 2, just 3 more days to go for level 1...I'm excited!! My workout today felt good, I was noticeably better on the push ups today but still lousy on those side lunges! See you all tomorrow! xx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Hi all, I'm back with you - had two days off as have been away camping. The first day i did a 4 mile bike ride so didn't mind missing the shred so much, but yesterday was rubbish i did some half-arsed aerobics in the tent then ate more than double my usual daily calories!! Anyway am back on day 7 shred with you all, sounds like you're doing great especially those who are having to modify :-( i'm finding the press-ups and abs easier now too, but still struggling with the side lunges and shoulder lifts, it still hurts so much getting my weights up there. Going to weigh in tomorrow and hope that my day off the rails hasn't affected all the good work so far....