1 year 2 months Late at Goal weight and lost over 50 lbs!

Options
apehead1
apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my story and have been delaying it for a bit as I wanted t make sure I could maintain the weight off.

On May 20 2010 I woke up one morning and got on the scale and I was the heaviest I have ever been 190. lbs. For a 5ft5" male that is big. Something clicked inside of me and I joined this site and the rest is history.

As of today I I have been at my goal weight of 139 lbs for about 6 months now.

I have pics on my profile and OMG I cant believe how I used to look compared to know!

I also 7 weeks ago started the couch to 5 k running program and as of today I'm on weeks 7 day 2 of a 9 week program.
Hoping to do my first 5k race ever at the end of August. I'm allready amazed I'm running 25 minutes non stop. I was never a runner but this is so amazing.

So 3 new goals I have now are to do a 5k race and to work on my core and get a six pack! I hope anyways and 3 find the love of my life. :)

Just want eveyone reading this to know if you stick to this program faithfully it does work period.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

At my worst 190 lbs

Picture4750.jpg

July 30 2011 139 lbs

July302011149lbs.jpg

Replies

• birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS..!!.. :flowerforyou:
  • tonya24
    tonya24 Posts: 21
    Options
    WTG!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You have done great :-) I would suggest you start doing some weightlifting exercises :-) Good job :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You have done AWESOME!! I hope to succeed just as well! KEEP IT UP!!
  • apehead1
    apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thank you,

Yes I want to start doing some weight training as well so that is next.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!