Where do you look for inspiration?

Options
2»

Replies

• Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    for me its the mirror, i look into it and i not only see my reflection but the person i know thats inside me. Someone healthy, someone my kids will look up too and to set a good example for them. Yes i see the fat guy but i know each day i work at it soon that fat guy in the mirror will evolve into the man,father,husband i am ment to be.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    my husband and my future.

and Beyonce. god, i love her thighs!
  • mobz907
    mobz907 Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW! Tons of inspiring stuff here...I would say for sure my inspiration is my family and future children. :) You guys rock!
  • Nikki206
    Nikki206 Posts: 69
    Options
    I love watcing the stories of people being inducted into the "Joy Fit Club" on MSNBC, these are people who have worked their butts off....literally and it is amazing to see the difference in them both physically and mentally.

I have also created a collage of my skinny pictures...((sigh)) at least I know how I can look! =)
  • ke11ysue
    Options
    My inspiration is beating the odds and having a baby with PCOS naturally without any medical help.
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I look to nature.

Imagine how much courage it takes to be a seed.
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The picture of George Clooney that I taped on my fridge. I will have him one day.
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    as for motivation, just having a healthier lifestyle and looking good for my husband are my major inspirations. As for inspirations on how I'd like to look, it's the girls on Dancing with the Stars/So You Think You Can Dance. I'm not a dancer (yet! lol), but I'd love to have a dancer's body. They're toned and sexy with legs to die for
  • ahnpe
    ahnpe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is my focus on the future-

-to be healthier and FEEL healthier
    -to raise my self esteem
    -to live to see my future children's children, and maybe two more generations in full clarity
    -to run a marathon with an avid runner of a father
    - and of course to look better
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wedding dress ads!