Red Apple Cider Vinegar & Beans

Options
I was listening to a Talk Show this morning on the radio...I herd a Doctor speaking about being a Chiropractor and how some folks have low back pain due to their digestive track being backed up...He said that the best thing to take would be 2 Tablespoons of Red Apple Vinegar a day,and within 2 days,you should feel alot better and be able to tell a difference in how you feel as far as energy goes...Also said that when you are on a diet,you body breaks down the calories and turns them into Toxins and if you don't have anything that will attack those toxins,that the body will just absorb them back into your system...Said that Beans are a great source of food to attack those toxins and push them out of your system...
Now by no means am I a doctor nor do I like the idea of self diagnosing myself,but from what I have experienced in the past,and listening too what this Guy was saying.It makes alot of sense to me...I'm going to try it and see what happens...Just wanted to ask what your thoughts were on this matter?...
Maybe if this helps me,and someone else decides to give it a try and it works for them also,Maybe I can atleast help one person then I have done what I wanted to do.

Replies

• sexybeautifulme
    sexybeautifulme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a cousin who suffers from lupus and other conditions and she raves about how natural apple vinegar has done for her. She claims she doesn't get sick as often, her skin cleared up, and she feels so much better overall because of it. Just make sure is the natural kind.

Beans are really good for you - just make sure you don't cook them or eat canned beans. Just toss them in your salad instead. Good luck!
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    I myself was told by a diet doctor I went to a long time ago to add a tbsp of apple cider vinegar to 8 oz of water every morning while I was dieting. I thought it was to curb my appetite so I stopped doing it. Thanks for info I Forgot all about it.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I heard that too. It needs to be organic. Braggs is a good brand. Here's their link: http://www.bragg.com/
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Anything to help,funny how great minds think alike huh...LOL.....
  • cdbentz
    cdbentz Posts: 3
    Options
    I had a lady I use to clean for years ago that would take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar everyday and she swore by it. She always told me it was good for your system to keep it clean. I kind of forgot about that...till your post. I know you have to watch the ingredients on some vinegars, because it will say apple cider flavoring. I use ac vinegar for canning pickles and such.
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Actually,for the pickles and such,I have always used the white vinegar...As a matter of fact,may use that tomorrow for a mid day exercise...I got some chili peppers that need to be pickled.