Trying to lose weight...AGAIN!!!

Options
Hi, I just signed up this morning. My husband has been using the site for almost a week. He loves it, so here I am. I just can't believe that I have let myself get this big....I suppose that I just feel so out of control. I have some health issues which makes it hard to exercise (not weight related) and that just adds on to the depression and depression eating. I have to get past the notion that Ben & Jerry's solves anything!
I like how the site is set up, though, that food, exercise, vitamins, etc are all important. It seems like a really balanced view of this whole process.
Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!
Ter

Replies

• TWiddy
    TWiddy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just signed up this morning. My husband has been using the site for almost a week. He loves it, so here I am. I just can't believe that I have let myself get this big....I suppose that I just feel so out of control. I have some health issues which makes it hard to exercise (not weight related) and that just adds on to the depression and depression eating. I have to get past the notion that Ben & Jerry's solves anything!
    I like how the site is set up, though, that food, exercise, vitamins, etc are all important. It seems like a really balanced view of this whole process.
    Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings!
    Ter
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • erynsmith22
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel.
    Sometimes, I just look down and go, "what has HAPPENED to me?!"
    It's quite terrible.
    But hopefully we won't be like this for long!
    Keep up the good work!
    The progress will be well worth the pain!!
  • TWiddy
    TWiddy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes and support! I know that WE can do this!!!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hey, there! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Just wanted to drop a line and say that walking is also a form of exercising. In fact, cleaning and cooking are also listed and calories burners :). So you'll just need to figure out alternatives to running and lifting weights. Easy biking can also help.

You can do it! :flowerforyou: OK, OK, WE can do it! :flowerforyou: Hmm... can I do it? :noway: I guess I can :wink: (joking, but am struggling lately and I believe I'm not struggling enough.)