New Here

Options
Hello. I'm new here but not new to weight loss. Like many of you here, I've done it before, LOTS of times. I really just want this to be the last.

I just started my blog here beginning with my weight loss struggle and story. I really think this weight loss blog will be a big help.

Replies

• dstearns45
    Options
    hi I am new--will be starting tomorrow
  • llasto75
    llasto75 Posts: 10
    Options
    well and good luck!
    9563 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started on my own 4 weeks ago. I am a teacher and will start back to work next week. I am a little nervous about it. I am concerned about staying motivated and finding the time.
  • naveej
    naveej Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you 're right this blog is surely helpfull good luck
  • bobbi219
    bobbi219 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started using MYP 15 days ago and have lost 5 lbs. Keeping track of my daily food, exercise and water or lack there of any helps me to improve myself the following day.
    I really like all the features and the motivation from friends I have found. Even seeing there success keeps me motivated as well. Would be nice to have a feature to add before and after pictures to share the results.
    SW: 182
    GW: 145
    Age 40
    Mother of 2 very active teenage boys.
  • putt4one
    putt4one Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too. My starting weight on June 6 was 159.8. 5 feet tall. My grandbaby told me I was starting to look like Grandaddy! Today I am 137.0. Would like to reach 125 and go from there to see if I need more.