Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

biggest loser challenge logging thread

hey guys.this is where you will post your inches and weight.
we will do inches around
waist
arms
thighs
hips
chest (below your boobs:)
so by the end of monday the 1st please have these measurements and your weight recorded.
the winner will be the most inches lost in TOTAL (meaning all inches lost from body parts added up)
thank you guys and i hope you all enjoy this challenge and it helps you and me

WE WILL HAVE A WEEKLY MONDAY WEIGH IN AND A MONTHLY (THE 1ST) INCH LOSS LOG

Replies

• smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    I just started doing p90x - do you know how to log in the calories spent?
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    Yay! Are we breaking into teams or is it everyone for themselves? And is there going to be an eliminations or do we all get to stay to the end and the biggest loser wins?
  • hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Yay! Are we breaking into teams or is it everyone for themselves? And is there going to be an eliminations or do we all get to stay to the end and the biggest loser wins?

there is teams.go to the original thread to find out whos team your on and yes, everyone stays until the end but only one will win..i might do a winner from both teams though.we will see
    but i know that you are on hush7hush's team
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304582-hush7hush-s-biggest-loser-challenge-team-log
    there is your thread for logging's link:)
  • hiimshadoe
    I just started doing p90x - do you know how to log in the calories spent?
    i am actually not sure for the p90x
  • hiimshadoe
    this thread is cancelled..id delete it if i knew whether there was a way to or not!