Addicted

jimswmn
jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
Okay I knew I was hooked when I wanted to walk longer or more times a day, but yesterday we walked in the rain and today its a balmy 32 in southeastern Ohio and we walked again. We were pelted by what was more ice than snow. Help I'm addicted. But I gotta say I'm loving it.:wink:

Replies

• jimswmn
    Okay I knew I was hooked when I wanted to walk longer or more times a day, but yesterday we walked in the rain and today its a balmy 32 in southeastern Ohio and we walked again. We were pelted by what was more ice than snow. Help I'm addicted. But I gotta say I'm loving it.:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Ooohh...I got addicted to walking a lot when it was nicer out b/c I have to take all 3 kids with me, but now that it is horrible here in NW Ohio, I can't go any more. The kids can't be out in the elements without coming home with something. :grumble: Keep it up!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Im addicted to my step classes. I love those things now.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Hey there, where in Ohio are you from? Just wondering, I grew up in Ohio
  • jimswmn
    You have to mean 3babybeans cause you know where I'm from...:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Sorry. Didn't realize that one was for me! I just PM'd you watch48win. :):flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!