Going to Olive Garden tonight, need advice quick...

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    no breadsticks! I read somewhere that those are the worst
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    No breadsticks and ask for salad without the dressing but ask for oil and vinegar on the side. You can order their salmon dish( if you like fish and ask that they not season the salmon or the veggies that come with it. I did this the last time and they were more than happy to accommodate my requests.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are great! There's a lot to think about, not that I'm obsessing but it's my first week, I'm Italian so pasta is my weakness, and I know how much I can eat! I didn't know until now that OG posts the nutrition info on their site. Some of those numbers are quite scary.

Most restaurants do. Ever since an unfortunate 1500 calorie Applebee's incident... I make a habit of checking them before going.
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Honestly your at olive garde, get whatever you want , count calories all the time is for the birds so live a little.When I go I always get the cheese raviloi or the soup and salad and I always get breadsticks to take home , live a little and say screw the calorie count for today , it's worth it =)

I think that's how we all end up the way we are. We use that excuse too often.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Stay away from my faves.. Lasagne Fritta and fettuccine Alfredo. You can get all their calorie info online as well
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love OG. :) If you want pasta, get something from the kids menu. Otherwise, the apricot chicken is amazing! <3