Back at it.

Hi all,
I've been away for a little while. I started here last July and lost 21 pounds. After talking to a nutritionist who gave me the advice that after losing 10% of your total body weight you should go on maintainence for 3 months. Well...this didn't work for me as over the holidays i gained 3 pounds back so now I'm back on here hoping that I can start losing again. Besides 3 months seemed too long to me. I want to lose weight before swimsuit season is back!!! YIKES!!!

Replies

• jasip7
    jasip7 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi all,
    I've been away for a little while. I started here last July and lost 21 pounds. After talking to a nutritionist who gave me the advice that after losing 10% of your total body weight you should go on maintainence for 3 months. Well...this didn't work for me as over the holidays i gained 3 pounds back so now I'm back on here hoping that I can start losing again. Besides 3 months seemed too long to me. I want to lose weight before swimsuit season is back!!! YIKES!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Welcome back
  • jasip7
    jasip7 Posts: 24 Member
    Thanks...it's not been as hard as i thought it would be except the site sure has changed. Mike really must have been working hard the site looks great.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I know, Mike's been working.... especially in the past month, see our new profile page and the new restaurant guides, you've come back at a good time, more perks on the site then when you took your hiatus
    Anne