New to mfp ....friends anyone...:)

Options
Hey everyone. Im new here and would love some friends to help get me motivated and get back to my pre baby weight. Im down 24 lbs since my daughter was born... 15-35 to go!

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find great support and motivation from this site! Feel free to add me. I'm a mother of a 2 yr old and a 4 year old, both boys. I definitely needed to get in shape to keep up with them!
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I'm new here too. I just started looking around the community and found a group that felt like it fit. Just finished my first week of tracking, and I feel pretty good about starting out on the right foot. Sounds like you've already gotten a head start with your goals, so good for you! Keep up the good work and welcome to mfp!
  • Granny07
    Granny07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend, I can always use another kid. I am Granny to everyone. And I need to get a little smaller also. Welcome to getting fit again. I love MFP, Carol:wink::laugh: :happy:
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

Good choice...MFP is an excellent start. We are all here for the same reasons, to get healthy. You will find support, encouragement, and motivation from the people on this website. All you need to do is log in everyday, track your food, drink lots of water, and diet and exercise / or not.... Continued success throughout your weightloss journey!!!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll be your friend!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi, I'm working on baby weight too. I just had my 2nd boy nearly 6 weeks ago. Would love to be friends and support another new Mommy.
  • sfthmradio
    Options
    Hey Guys, I'm Ursula and I'm a virgin here ONLY here lol j/k Yaaaay I love how simple it is to add your food in. Lets see how I do for lunch. I have 995 Calories left YIKES! I need MOTIVATION!!!