Just Dance 2

Janelle_Teaches
Janelle_Teaches Posts: 155
edited September 30 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi!!

I have tried Zumba on the Wii..and really love it..just not so much the music...so today I bought Just Dance 2...looking foward to trying it out!!

Here is my question..is it as good as the Wii Zumba? and what do you log it as? :) Any success stories..or any stories in general with using Just Dance? :)

Replies

• Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    I love just dance 2, can't say I have a success from it, but i definitely got my heart rate up, and I was out of breath.
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    OMG its fun especially the Kesha song and Avril.It makes you sweat and its fun and has good music. It ranges from old to new and let me tell ya the tina turner song kicks my butt everytime.Take it slow maybe do 1 or 2 then come back to it later unless you can hang I couldnt but I got some physical limitations.Have fun-other thing is I laughed at myself so hard because I am totally not coordinated. Its fun to do with a friend too:)
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    I haven't done this but I've done Dance Dance Revolution with the dance mat and it is a great workout. I log it as dancing or aerobics.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Agree with IggyL. Just played JD2 for hours at a party and logged it as "dancing, general" or something like that.

GREAT game and good buy!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 619 Member
    I love Just Dance 2!!
    I don't use it so much for exercise purposes though, more social. However, there are tasks to achieve on it and any exercise that gets your heart beating faster is good!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    I love JD2!!! I've been doing the "just sweat" as part of my workout each day for the last week + . I log it as aerobics. I wish it would unlock more songs the more you play as I don't have wii points to buy new songs. I try to add a new song each day though to mix things up. I am the QUEEN of "wake me up before you Go-Go" :)
  • I SUCK! I'm good at Just Dance 1 I guess I need to do it more to figure it out.
This discussion has been closed.