What is your go to deodorant when it comes to working out?

Options
2»

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I've always used the regular degree and it just got to where it no longer worked for me. My noon I was getting stinky. But they have a new degree (can't remember the exact name of it) but it is in a lighter container and on the top the sticker says that you stay fresher longer. And let me tell you, that is NOT a lie. I go all day and workout at night and still am not funky!!! I say give it a try.
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    Dove is the only deodorant that doesn't make my underarms breakout. I use the regular cool cucumber scent. If regular deodorant doesn't work for you, I'd try the clinical strength ones. The really do work better.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I had to change to Dry Idea clear gel about 6 months ago. All of a sudden, the stick deodarants weren't working for me anymore. I even tried a few different brands to be certain. Not sure if it was due to some hormonal change from losing weight or what but I had to find a solution fast because having BO at work is not ok.

Thankfully one of my best friends had mentioned that she was having the same problem so I asked what she switched to and how it worked for her and that's when I started using Dry Idea. I still use a stick now and then but only if I know i'm not going to be sweating much.
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Good topic as I've been stinking lately in the gym and I need to get a stronger deo. Might try the Mitchum one as we don't have the other brands here.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy and sweat like hell when I workout so the kind of deoderant does not matter much. I end up stinking by the end anyway so I just use what leaves me the least stinky which is Pro strength Old Spice.