Scot in NZ

Options
lochearn
lochearn Posts: 19 Member
Anyone fom NZ or Scotland out there who want to team up for support and encouragement. Lots of lovely people on here but I think you have to be living similar lives to be able to give maximum support.

Replies

• rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    What's more similar than the battle to lose weight. We all have the same lives and are trying to change them by getting healthy and losing weight. It doesn't matter the amount you want to loose or how old you are. We're all the same so join in. I bet you'll find some folks close to you anyway.
  • HazelAngelstar
    Options
    hiya :) whereabouts in Scotland are you originally from ???? I live just outside Glasgow
  • lochearn
    Options
    Originally from Lochearnhead - just north of Callander. Family now live in Comrie/Crieff. Where are you?
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    Im a pom in NZ and am 1/4 scot!! Where in NZ are ya?
  • lochearn
    Options
    I'm in Winton - just South of Invercargill. Have been over here for nearly 7 years. What about you?
  • RosieGB33nz
    RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
    Options
    Im in Christchurch, just celebrated our 12 year anniversary of being in NZ. Ooo you will be feeling the cold down there!! Im struggling with it here but not as bad as your part
  • HazelAngelstar
    Options
    I'm in Elderslie, about 13 miles south west of Glasgow ... Callander is a lovely place, been there a few times while out for the day. xxx