2 NSVs!

Options
MeganSWoods
MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
I was at my parents' house last weekend and looked in the attic for a box of pictures when I came across a bin labeled "Megan's Thin Clothes" so I decided to take it and see what all was in there. I did realize that the sizing and style has changed since I packed them away 10 years ago. I'm in 18's and some 16's of new clothes, but these were labeled 14-18 and only a few of the 18's fit. However, there were a few pair of shorts that I decided to wash up and wear now because they fit (a bit tightly) so today I'm wearing shorts that I wore 10 years ago and probably the first pair of shorts at all in several years!

Plus, today is my dad's birthday and he wanted to go to Golden Corral (a buffet restaurant) so I loaded my first plate with a nice salad, then had one of other vegetables before I even looked at the "main dishes"-- I picked some shrimp and scallops that were made fresh for me over vegetables with no sauce! I have no idea how to log any of it, but I'm going to overestimate and be proud of myself for resisting all the terrible choices and for not stuffing myself! :-)

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing awesome!
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was at my parents' house last weekend and looked in the attic for a box of pictures when I came across a bin labeled "Megan's Thin Clothes" so I decided to take it and see what all was in there. I did realize that the sizing and style has changed since I packed them away 10 years ago. I'm in 18's and some 16's of new clothes, but these were labeled 14-18 and only a few of the 18's fit. However, there were a few pair of shorts that I decided to wash up and wear now because they fit (a bit tightly) so today I'm wearing shorts that I wore 10 years ago and probably the first pair of shorts at all in several years!

Plus, today is my dad's birthday and he wanted to go to Golden Corral (a buffet restaurant) so I loaded my first plate with a nice salad, then had one of other vegetables before I even looked at the "main dishes"-- I picked some shrimp and scallops that were made fresh for me over vegetables with no sauce! I have no idea how to log any of it, but I'm going to overestimate and be proud of myself for resisting all the terrible choices and for not stuffing myself! :-)
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    really think you did well there, all low in calories so dont scale it to high, love your ticker motto
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    golden corral is in the database :-)
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Woot woot! Great job lady!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great Job~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!