Guilty Pleasure Band/Singer ?

Options

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I only feel guilty about posting journey was because A lot of my favorite songs were from before I was born and it seemed odd to like someone that "old" lol

okay exuse me while i dig my hole and crawl in my grave with the other dinosaurs
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    The Police.
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This guy! He is my fave!

http://youtu.be/lzk4EoMe214
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I only feel guilty about posting journey was because A lot of my favorite songs were from before I was born and it seemed odd to like someone that "old" lol

okay exuse me while i dig my hole and crawl in my grave with the other dinosaurs

Scoot over....make some room for another dinosaur, would ya?
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Fun post. Mine is Rick Springfield! His music is awesome!

That's a good one... he had a rabid fan base... General Hospital fans included.
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    HANSON!!!! and Blink 182!!! still not ashamed to sing along and dance like fool!!! 26 yrs old and still all giddy for Taylor Hanson.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    The Police and Journey are not guilty! *slams the gavel* They're legit and awesome. If your friends don't like 'em, you need new friends! :tongue:
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You love them unapologetically. You never earned any "cool" points among your friends, but you remained loyal anyway.

Which singers/ bands are your guilty pleasure?

Mine's easy... Huey Lewis and the News. :glasses:

Love Huey but for me its Prince anyday.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I enjoy alot of Jesse McCartney and Justin Beiber songs, would I ever see them in concert no but doesn't mean I don't like the songs :D I enjoy Phish as well and have been to 2 of their concerts LOL and Im far from being a hippie.

Yay fellow Phish fan!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Deleted double post
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Duran Duran!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    HANSON!!!! and Blink 182!!! still not ashamed to sing along and dance like fool!!! 26 yrs old and still all giddy for Taylor Hanson.

Katie, never before have I been ashamed to tell the world you are my niece! But now I may not tell anyone else!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    ABBA :D

^^^^This for sure.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

OUCH!!! haha Love me some Depeche Mode! Oh, and Marilyn Manson. Im all over the place musically!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would say Prince too, but I think he falls into the awesome legend category. I would also say Duran Duran and Adam Ant. But here's one no one has mentioned yet...Culture Club!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Journey
    REO Speedwagon
    Hinder
    Evans Blue (new)
  • TamTamLove88
    Options
    The Backstreet Boys. LMFAO! XD:laugh: :tongue: :embarassed:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Goldfinger,Hilary Duff, The Cranberries, Justin Bieber, HANSON :bigsmile: I have so many more :laugh:
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Rusted Root
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    GazettE.
    No one around me understands the Jrock obsession and Ruki's beautiful hair : D