66lbs Down, over half way now!! :) (pics!!)

Ben2118
Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
Well I said I would post something once I hit 70lbs lost, and for the last 7 weeks I've hit a plateau!! :grumble: and I can't seem to shift the scale!!

So I thought I'd post up some pics of my progress so far, something to look back on and keep me motivated I suppose! I hate my before pics but they serve their purpose I guess!!

Anyway, from start to 66lbs down, first 30+lbs was pure walking/exercise bike and diet, then I started P90X, following the nutrient guides but not the diet as such, finished my first round (boy that was tough!) and now starting my 2nd round with some insanity in there too, just doing pure cardio at the min in the hope that the scale starts to move again, I'm losing inches but not lbs!

Lots of pics!! :blushing:

Ben

40185_10150226383000022_853900021_13882509_595653_n.jpg

Start.jpg

07022011002.jpg

06042011003.jpg

IMG117.jpg

IMG053.jpg

IMG182.jpg

First round comparison
IMG029-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Great job dude!!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    I was hoping i'd be the first comment *grumble grumble* You're looking fantastic Benji! I know it's hard when the scales don't move but they WILL start again soon! It just means your body has adjusted to all the work you've been doing.

Love to you xxx
  • well done huge weight loss ,you can really see the difference .
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    You look amazing ben you have worked so hard and it shows ! I'm so grateful to have you has one of my friends I know you will keep up the great work and beat this plateau :)
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Ben!!!! You look great!!! So proud !!xx
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Well done! :drinker:
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Awesome job!! keep it up :)
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Awesome job!!!!!!! SUper proud of you!!!
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Great job Pal. Stick at it...
  • great job :))
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    Awesome!
  • Bump
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Thanks guys!! :smile:
  • Your progress is amazing and you are very handsome :wink:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Congrats man, I'm at about 60lbs myself..

Keep it up!
  • Walorie
    Walorie Posts: 44
    1st of all you look AMAZING! I too have been at a plateau for about 4 weeks...stuck at 60# lost. Kinda lost my motivation and after having a serious talk with myself last night...I am back on the road today. Old thought patterns are very easy for me to slip into and that is what I did...so I am hoping for the last 35# to be gone by the end of the year, and I know that can/will happen...I think most of it is frame of mind. Don't lose faith and stay focused and I know we can both break through...we are stronger than any non-moving scale! look how far we have come...thanks for sharing.

Valorie :smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss! Good for you! :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Congrats man, keep it up!

8010159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • You look fantastic! Keep it up!! Muscle weighs more than fat so don't get discouraged that the scale isn't moving. You're doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!