Just sayin Hello!

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Nikki, and with the encouragement of an online support group of other mama's like myself, joined MFP and even added the app on my phone. So far I love what I see and think this will be a useful tool.
A little bit about me, I'm 27, mom to four kids. Two boys, two girls. Logan 7, Tanner 5, Taylor 3, and Liberty who just turned 1 last week. I have been at my largest for the past year since I had Liberty. She was born 6 weeks early, and spent 10 days in the NICU, so the stress started in the beginning. I let myself make excuses over the past year and have finally hit that "I can't do this anymore".
HW: 174
CW: 167
Goal(s) include, at least 1/2 hr of cardio minimum per day, sit ups - been doing on average 100-200 per day, cutting out soda and fast food almost entirely.
Got off track a bit in the past couple weeks with festivities for the babies birthday. But now headed into the ending of summer months, and winter fast approaching (it is Wisconsin after all) I am not adding a "winter coat" to my already existing spare tire lol. My GW is 130. I haven't set any rewards for myself, although I think it'd be nice to have an incentive. With my older three children I had a very fast paced job in the retail world, I was on my feet all day and constantly moving. The weight came off qiuckly due to this factor. Now I have a desk job, and exhaustion after work lead to laziness and eating out way more then I should have been. Now I'm here and this is just one of many steps I'm taking to get myself back on track!