I'm new to this forum.

Options
Hello all. I am new to the forum and am looking forward to giving support and receiving support. I belonged to a wonderful forum years ago that helped me reach my goals. And I know that in order to reach my new goals, I need the help of a forum again. I look forward to meeting you all.

Replies

• figure006
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to the forum and am looking forward to giving support and receiving support. I belonged to a wonderful forum years ago that helped me reach my goals. And I know that in order to reach my new goals, I need the help of a forum again. I look forward to meeting you all.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Hi Six-- !!!

Welcome-- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you:flowerforyou: This forum is wonderful and there are so many supportive friends here! Good luck in reaching your goals:smile:
  • HEALTHJUNKIE
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to come for support! We are all in it together and together we CAN attain our goals :smile: