Sports Bras

Options
I am really looking for a good sports bra. I am looking for one that really holds the girls in and really keeps the sweat away from my skin. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Chickabittie
    Options
    Title 9 baby! I think it is titlenine.com
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    I have to double up on sports bras, then sometimes do a workout tank with built in bra on top of the two sports bras! Seems to work for me :) I love my UA sports bra but they are spendy. I actually just bought some at Sam's Club, Bally two-pack for like $22. Double them up and they work fine!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I got tired of buying & trying sport bras that never did anything for me. What worked for me was just wearing my regular bra (snug minimizer bra that smashes me down anyway) & then a tight tank sport bra that was long enough to tuck into my spandex shorts (under armour) that I wear under my gym shorts. That really helps to hold them in place.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I got tired of buying & trying sport bras that never did anything for me. What worked for me was just wearing my regular bra (snug minimizer bra that smashes me down anyway) & then a tight tank sport bra that was long enough to tuck into my spandex shorts (under armour) that I wear under my gym shorts. That really helps to hold them in place.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I have a sports bra by Under Armour that I like. I normally don't wear them as I'm pretty small chested and don't bounce around that much. This one though really keeps them in place... and I also know that Under Armour makes them for specific cup sizes now, so that might also help.
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Its the uniboob aspect that is always interesting! I like Under Armour stuff, but haven't tried their bras.
  • jessie6049
    Options
    Let me know how it works for you...I always wear 2! Would love to find a good one...