last Loser Standing ~ Week 26

glittersoul
glittersoul Posts: 666 Member
edited September 30 in Motivation and Support
The word for this week is: Steady

Good luck to us! :) and I hope we get some more ppl in the other one. I have been sharing it on fb too, but it appears that that is not helping lol

Replies

• mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    yeah, we got 20 for the first, not sure why no interest for this one :P
  • glittersoul
    I gained so I'm out! :)

Congrats!!
  • mielikkibz
    awww! :( Darn! Well, I can't wait to go head to head with you again in the next one!
  • glittersoul
    It'll be fun! :) Well, off to work my weight back off lol :P
  • glittersoul
    It'll be fun! :) Well, off to work my weight back off lol :P
  • glittersoul
    I can't believe they locked the new one. Sooo annoying. Any other place we should go with it that you can think of?
  • glittersoul
    I can't believe they locked the new one. Sooo annoying. Any other place we should go with it that you can think of?
  • mielikkibz
    i'm thinking we might do a blog, and people post links there. .it kinda makes me mad, as this has been going on for at least 8 months(Not sure how long SKinny did it before us) Only montary gain is whomever can keep themselves from gaining weight. . not sure why someone would complain about that. . .but there are people who aren't happy unless they're making other people happy. I'll post my picture later tonite so I feel 'legit' as the 'winner' LOL
  • mielikkibz
    i'm thinking we might do a blog, and people post links there. .it kinda makes me mad, as this has been going on for at least 8 months(Not sure how long SKinny did it before us) Only montary gain is whomever can keep themselves from gaining weight. . not sure why someone would complain about that. . .but there are people who aren't happy unless they're making other people happy. I'll post my picture later tonite so I feel 'legit' as the 'winner' LOL
  • glittersoul
    It makes me mad, too. People are irritating, but oh well lol I guess we will see if it gets unlocked and move from there. A blog isn't a bad idea though :)
  • mielikkibz
    I looked at the TOS and this is the only thing I can find they could even consider us doing, but we're not keeping the money, just holding it for the winner "advertise or otherwise solicit funds or constitute a solicitation for goods or services; "

No goods or services being given, so WTH? ::Shaeks head:: Petty people with nothing better to do.
  • glittersoul
    Yeah, we aren' t advertising. Nor are we holding MFP responsible for anything. It is just a meeting grounds.
  • glittersoul
    Yeah, we aren' t advertising. Nor are we holding MFP responsible for anything. It is just a meeting grounds.
  • mielikkibz
    i'm going to start one on facebook LOL
  • glittersoul
    I thought of that too. Good idea lol
  • glittersoul
    In case the thread goes away (and i'm sure you already have these, but just in case lol)
    Here are they names of ppl

Paid:
    ?? Heathershrinking
    glittersoul
    stormykeith
    mielikkiBZ
    chantalC1969
    Jsanchez

Need2Pay:
    bmw4deb
    nitarongish
    kjjim08