most recent posts first

Options
Is it possible to make it so that the most recents posts are listed first?? I'm doing a few challenges and it is kind of a pain to have to scroll to the end to find where I left off.

Is there an easier way???

Thanks!

Replies

• CherrySourz
    Options
    If you go to 'My Topics' it will bring up threads you have posted in. On the right hand side it says last post by xxxx and then there is a view option. If you select that it will take you to the last post.

I hope that helps, still not ideal but better than starting from the beginning every time :)
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Is it possible to make it so that the most recents posts are listed first?? I'm doing a few challenges and it is kind of a pain to have to scroll to the end to find where I left off.

Is there an easier way???

Thanks!

I book mark it on my tool bar. Every time it starts a new page, I delete the bookmark and make a new one. That way the bookmark always opens on the page I left off on :-)
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    If you go to 'My Topics' it will bring up threads you have posted in. On the right hand side it says last post by xxxx and then there is a view option. If you select that it will take you to the last post.

I hope that helps, still not ideal but better than starting from the beginning every time :)

Thanks! That was a great tip and works MUCH MUCH better!