Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    not at all. I watch it while I'm on the treadmill. tee hee hee:laugh:
  • Srg1215
    Srg1215 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No! That is one my favorites as well. I love seeing the creativity that some of the chefs use. I love to cook/bake/etc. and try to use their recipes as a guide to changing things up for my husband and I.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    bahaha i can't watch it, it makes me want to go cook & EAT! :o)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nope...even though you might have to tone down some of the recipes (think a small amount of olive oil instead of gobs of butter), most of what you see on there is cooking from scratch, right? So it's a good example, you just have to health it up sometimes :)
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options

Me too. I can't handle the temptation! But if you can, more power to ya!
  • 4himalone
    Options

Word.........yes, I watch it and want to eat....even if I am not hungry! I really try to avoid it.....that being said, I do love the darn channel!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My kids love that channel. And have come up with some very yummy, and healthy, dishes. If it works for you, go for it!
  • kjpollard
    Options
    not at all. I watch it while I'm on the treadmill. tee hee hee:laugh:

I watch it w/ my kids...I figure it's better than the junk they say is for kids these days. ha ha And besides, how many 7 and 5 yr olds know what fondant is? :laugh:
    That said, we do get inspired to cook, and we do make it healthy. Even they say "wow, mom, Paula Deen sure does love butter." :happy:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    hahaha no... I still watch it! In fact, I'm watching Iron Chef right now... :laugh:

And, I love Chopped!!
  • kjpollard
    Options
    hahaha no... I still watch it! In fact, I'm watching Iron Chef right now... :laugh:

And, I love Chopped!!

ala cuisine!!!!