back fat

Options
okay so i have back fat and im really having a problem on trying to get rid of it and tips or workouts advice please i need help

Replies

• gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    rows are good for this. I lay on my stability ball stomach down, get some dumb bells, and lift your elbows back squeezing your shoulder blades together. You Can feel it! good luck!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You can't target it with exercise. You need to burn off more fat than you take in.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Rows, Dead-lifts, Flies and planks.
  • goldnanoparticle
    goldnanoparticle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can't really target fat burn, but toning up with the suggested exercises definitely helps as you lose weight overall!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    muffin top ishard. I had it till here recently when I started Beachbody fitness programs. Right now ChaLean Extreme. Good luck w/ whatever you decide. I left the gym membership back 2 mos ago and now I am really glad I did b/c I am in the best shape of my life.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,639 Member
    Options
    Just keep working at it and be consistent with your calorie deficit. Genetic predisposition is why your back fat is coming off last.
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Last winter I was working with a running coach. I have back fat as well and asked her about how to get rid of it. She told me that you cannot spot reduce, you must lose fat and it will come off all over (some places faster than others). I was not REAL overweight but when I started losing, I noticed my back fat is slowly coming off as well. :drinker:

Hang in there and you will see an improvement!!!!! :love:
  • kimberly130
    Options
    I had the same problem, CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO that worked for me. the elliptical was great because you used your arms and legs. good luck!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    My back fat used to be what kept me in check with my weight....whenever it started creeping up on me, I knew it was time to slow it down a lil....NOW, the backfat has taken over! With some people it's the last thing to go, be patient and keep doing what you doing!