August 1st

I know I've said this before, but I am back in this struggle to gain control of my life over food and laziness. Well I hate to say it's laziness because I barely sit down other then in the evening. I was doing so well for over six months and then summer hit. I am a teacher so I'm off in the summer. This summer I have named the last summer of my 20's so I have been traveling so many fantastic places. The down fall is my eating habits and exercise has fallen into traveling/vacation mode as well. Now my traveling is almost over (one more small trip this week) and I am fed up with the way I have been feeling lately. I feel like all my hard work has vanished and I am back to square one. I have not gained all my weight back but some of it has come back. So since tomorrow is August 1st I have decided to weigh in, measure in and begin at the beginning. Starting P90X again tomorrow (got clear through it minus 2 weeks last time) and restarting the C25K program. I will do this, I will not give up!!

Replies

• misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Welcome back! Hope you had a great time traveling! Don't feel bad! :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome back! Let me know if you need a kick in the butt ;) Lovies!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Welcome back! Let me know if you need a kick in the butt ;) Lovies!

I might!! lol