Knee fat!

Options
Well doesn't that sound pretty! How do you lose the weird fat/muscle thing around your knee that makes suer your leg doesn't go straight up and down!? I swear if it wasn't for THAT my legs would be ok! :embarassed:

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    Options
    Well doesn't that sound pretty! How do you lose the weird fat/muscle thing around your knee that makes suer your leg doesn't go straight up and down!? I swear if it wasn't for THAT my legs would be ok! :embarassed:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    same as any other fat on your body, it will go in it's own good time. Through cardio and eating at a deficit- the only effective ways to burn fat. You'll get there though! Ps- I have that too and have never worn anything shorter than calf-length :explode:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate that! I have that little fat pouch on the insides of my knees too, thanks mom! :laugh: I'm trying to learn that that's just the way I'm made, because I've had it since I was little.
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    Lol I know, below knee skirts they SUCK!

I don't think it's how I'm made I think it's where my body likes to store fat to annoy me and I'm going to get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!