HELP ME! please

KazNoms
KazNoms Posts: 83
Ok so ive just got a recipe off* my mother and i was wondering if it was possible if i post up the recipe if youse could help me work out the nutritional value of the dish?

Replies

• Jog72
    Jog72 Posts: 8 Member
    If you enter the complete recipe in to your My Foods it'll work the nutrition out for you by portion size too. Great tool, I've loaded lots of my weekly meals and now saves loads of time
  • I wouldn't eat your mother :)
  • I wouldn't eat your mother :)

LMAO hilarious....
  • KazNoms
    If you enter the complete recipe in to your My Foods it'll work the nutrition out for you by portion size too. Great tool, I've loaded lots of my weekly meals and now saves loads of time

im not quiet sure how you did it but i tried a few different ways and i didnt work out xs

@clubworld: thanks for pointing out my mistake there lol that is rather awkwards.................... >.>

anyways the recipe!

free for the taking its super yummo! and i hope someone can help me here

Mums beef casserole

Ingredients:

1Pack Round Steak Diced
    1 Chopped White Onion
    1 Turnip
    2 Sliced Carrots
    1 Sliced Parsnip
    3 Diced (White Peeled) Potatoes
    1 ½ Cups Of Frozen Peas and Corn
    4 Sliced White Button Mushrooms
    1 Pack Lamb Rug out (Magi’s brand)
    1 ½ water

Combine water and lamb rug out add all ingredients to slow cooker and set on low stir occasionally til cooked (best left to cook during the day while stirring occasionally) .

Or placed in oven at 180C’ for 2hours
  • KazNoms
    ok so i tried the recipe adding but im not so sure if it correct if youd please take a look at it and compare with the list ive put up please