Hello Everyone

Options
Hello,
I am starting this today. I had a beautiful baby boy a little over a month ago. he is amazing. I have him and a wonderful 9 year old daughter that is such a big help. I went into the hospital and today I am 256. I have NEVER weighed this much in my life. Before I had the baby I was 248. I was working out and starting to lose weight. I am determined to lose this weight and be healthy for my children and myself. My boyfriend is so supportive but you know having someone beside you who is working on the same goal is so helpful and motivating. I will be going back to work in 2 weeks. I went out and bought 2 pairs of jeans that were a size larger than what I was wearing before getting pregnant. I live in PA and would love to catch up with some people that are in the same boat and I am.

I am basically doing the South Beach with a little bit of WW twisted in. If you would like to chat please respond so we can catch up.

Msfabalous1

Replies

• msfabalous1
    Options
    Hello,
    I am starting this today. I had a beautiful baby boy a little over a month ago. he is amazing. I have him and a wonderful 9 year old daughter that is such a big help. I went into the hospital and today I am 256. I have NEVER weighed this much in my life. Before I had the baby I was 248. I was working out and starting to lose weight. I am determined to lose this weight and be healthy for my children and myself. My boyfriend is so supportive but you know having someone beside you who is working on the same goal is so helpful and motivating. I will be going back to work in 2 weeks. I went out and bought 2 pairs of jeans that were a size larger than what I was wearing before getting pregnant. I live in PA and would love to catch up with some people that are in the same boat and I am.

I am basically doing the South Beach with a little bit of WW twisted in. If you would like to chat please respond so we can catch up.

Msfabalous1
  • loristaz
    loristaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting today too...Good luck. I live in Mississippi. I have a 2 yr old, a 15 yr old, 16 yr old at home, 3 away in school. I weighed this morning...230. This is so sad to me...I got married 3 yrs ago to a wonderful man after being married 18 yrs to a real jerk. My husband was so proud because of course I had lost weight to start dating again. I looked good. But after the baby, here I am again.
  • msfabalous1
    Options
    Thanks for responding :)
    It is hard...you look at that little person and say that it is all worth it but then you look in the mirror.
    I saw this listed on another message board and was hoping that it would help. I did WW in the past and chatting really seems to keep you motivated. I also love the tools they offer on here...for FREE
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site :) I have only been here for a week, and I have lost 2 lbs! You can do it, especially with all of the guidance and support you will get from this place! :)
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    just a tip make sure you use the tools and figure you your BMR calories to calculate how many you need to eat everyday, plus read the posts for newbies on the general message boards. They explain a lot of stuff.

Welcome, I am sure you will love it as we all do.
  • msfabalous1
    Options
    You guys ROCK...with this type of support I am sure to keep it moving. Usually for me the first 2-3 weeks are easy. I usually lose a good amount right off the bat. After that I slow down and get a little frustrated. We are going to FL for Easter and I am not going to be on the beach like this that is all I know. So, I am setting small goals that lead up to our trip.

Good Luck Everyone
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good Luck you can do it, I have been here a month and have lost 11lbs. It is a great site that really opended my eyes to what I was doing to my body. I have a 10,9, 5 all girls so I do stay busy with them and have met many great people through this site.