ME - 18
    LNS - 7*
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    ME - 18
    LNS - 8*
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Hi lulabelle. Seems like it's just you, you, me, and you around here for a while.

Me: 7* ~ LNS: 5

Even though I stopped eating early, it was horrible stuff before then! :sad:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    I think it's
    Me: 13 - LNS: 7
  • dewdrop
    Hi lulabelle. Seems like it's just you, you, me, and you around here for a while.

I thought of you each day/evening and counted the nights "offline": does that qualify me for entering your above list, Steph? :wink:
  • Steph_135
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 6*
    I thought of you each day/evening and counted the nights "offline": does that qualify me for entering your above list, Steph? :wink:
    Of course it does!! I counted you as a qualifier in my mind offline, and wondered where you were!! :bigsmile: (You can substitute one of my "you"'s for DEW!!
  • dewdrop
    Sometimes I win
    Me: 14 - LNS: 7
    sometimes I lose
    Me: 14 - LNS: 8

Thanks, Steph :wink: Is it really just the 3 of us?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    ME - 19*
    LNS - 10

No electricity, so helps with late night snacking as I have NO food in my house.
  • dewdrop
    No electricity, so helps with late night snacking as I have NO food in my house.

I wish I could blame it on the electricity... I'm finishing the month the same way I started: BADLY! :ohwell:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    ME - 21*
    LNS - 10

Surprisingly, I came out ahead on this one. Thank goodness for that 31st day. Onto September and a little more sanity.
  • Steph_135
    Please post a link for September when you have one! Thanks!