New to this

Hi there, everyone, I am new to this website. I see you can make friends on here, I am new to this, this is my plan of attack, watch what I eat, and to use the wii fit to lose some weight.
One of my questions is, does anyone have any ideas how I can not be so hungry while trying to do this, it seems the more aerobic exerceise I am doing, the hungrier I am. I feel like I am starving myself, even though I seem to eatting ok according the the food caculator.??? any suggestions?
THanks, and good luck all!

Replies

• jenellie
    jenellie Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there, everyone, I am new to this website. I see you can make friends on here, I am new to this, this is my plan of attack, watch what I eat, and to use the wii fit to lose some weight.
    One of my questions is, does anyone have any ideas how I can not be so hungry while trying to do this, it seems the more aerobic exerceise I am doing, the hungrier I am. I feel like I am starving myself, even though I seem to eatting ok according the the food caculator.??? any suggestions?
    THanks, and good luck all!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome

Here's a post that may truly help you out as a new person here....not sure if you're already realizing you need to do this or not...might be why you're hungry?

A number of us on this site break our meals down throughout the day and eat 5-6 mini meals (200-300 cals each depending of course on your personally MFP set calories) so it's eating about 2-3 hours apart....it can really help with the hunger you have at first when starting out and eating less of the processed foods (which actually make our bodies hungrier...as we learn to cut those back in the beginning of our journey the hunger lessens)

Here ya go:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo?page=12#posts-293986

All the best to you on your Journey Jenellie:heart:
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    I tend to try and eat "mini meals" as well (200-300 cals), and I usually have enough at the end of the day for a nice filling dinner ( I always seem to be more hungry for dinner) I think it just takes time to figure out what works for you, it will probably take some experimentation and tweaking! :flowerforyou: Good Luck!!