Cringe worthy

Options
I don't do soppy motivational psycho babble, I am not fabulous, I am fat, hence why I am on here...my motivation is to be skinny not to be praising this that and the other... why are you on here?

Discuss.

No stupid i love my fat crap either.

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i think i love you...
  • darsh11
    darsh11 Posts: 98
    Options
    I am here because I have to look great for my 20th HS reunion in a couple of months.
  • mike737
    mike737 Posts: 68
    Options
    Im here cause im fat and dont wanna be.

Not for health reasons in particular, just pure vanity
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm here because the website keeps numbers for me. It's an easy way to track nutrition and exercise.

I can't help it that I've made friends along the way, though. A lot of people on here live around me.
  • misslaney
    misslaney Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on here because I've got a bit of a muffin top and saddle bags. They don't suit me and I don't like them. They're like gremlins that won't bugger off So I want help getting rid of them, and to get an education. We all no roughly what's good and bad for us, but seeing the breakdown of the foods I was eating was a real eye-opening!

You'll be pleased to know I don't like my fat, nor my cellulite.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im here because i was tired of being fat, and not being able to fit into cute clothes, and the kind of halloween costumes i wanted, and to be able to keep up with my kids, and, and, and...many reasons..good luck to you all
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Im here cause im fat and dont wanna be.

Not for health reasons in particular, just pure vanity

Ditto. Gunts are not a pretty sight.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm here because not counting calories led to horrible binge/starve cycles when I first started to recover. I decided I needed a new system from the one I used when I was sick and I needed a food/fitness community that wasn't openly pro-ana.

Also because I get bored sometimes.
  • MissRomeo84
    MissRomeo84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you I hope you get there, i am here because i never used to be this fat. I didn't like it. I use this site to count calories... i have lost two stone in total since may, i started using this about late may. I still want to lose about 2 more stone.
  • MissRomeo84
    Options
    Good to hear, I am anti ana. I get bored to but normally annoy people on FB.
  • MissRomeo84
    Options
    If you want to add me on here, do so. I can't stand all this "Good morning my nose is so far up you fat *kitten* malarky" My gut is enough motivation, I don't want to get to the stage where I can't see my toes