Week 1 ~ Team Amazing_Grace (CLOSED GROUP) August Challenge

Options

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

I did the "extra" mile challenge today before getting in the pool. Drank 8 glasses of water :wink: Finished my diary under calorie goal.

I took a full body shot and I am not sure I want to share... I took it in a bikini and I am not sure the world is ready to see my belly :laugh:

Carrrie - you don't have to share if you don't want too......mine is going to be in my bathing suit - but it is a one piece - you can still see my belly though...... if I'm gonna share mine (at 187 lbs!) you can share yours!!! (hehe, just kidding!)

Haha, just saw this. I actually took a pic of me in workout pants and a sports bra with no top... then I changed my mind and put on a tank top and sent that one! I was tempted to send the one with no tank top, but I wasn't sure I would want anyone to see it at the end of the month! LOL
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Crunches done
    9 glasses of water
    under calorie goal
    day is over...good night!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    50 Ab Crunches
    10 Glasses of Water
    Under calorie goal

song2sing signing off!
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In the emergency room with my daughter since 12 noon today. No exercise. Only 3 glasses water. Over on calories. Sorry.....Will so better tomorrow.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well, I did my 50 crunches, drank 9 glasses of water, and ended my day under calorie goal.....Woohoo!!!!
  • healthymern10
    Options
    exercise completed, water drank even though it was a horrible day at work
    2506180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

:laugh: :mad: :explode: :noway: :sad: :yawn: :explode: :mad: :glasses: :noway:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    9 glasses of water
    my reg exercise
    and my 50 situps
    and i completed my loggin
    I was under my calorie goal!!!!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    9 glasses of water -
    60 crunches
    3 mile walk
    under calorie goal
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Wednesday:
    Crunches -- 50 (on top of the 100 that were in my regular workout -- OUCH!!)
    Water -- 14 and counting
    Calories -- under

We are KICKING AUGUST IN THE BOOTY!!!! woo hoo
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    In the emergency room with my daughter since 12 noon today. No exercise. Only 3 glasses water. Over on calories. Sorry.....Will so better tomorrow.

Hope all is okay -- prayers for you both!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options

NOT A PROBLEM GIRL!!!
    You take care of family FIRST.....
    we're glad she is ok.....
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I've been so busy keeping track of all of YOU that I didn't even think that I need to post mine too.... hahaha.

walked 5.3 miles
    50 crunches - done!!
    12 glasses of water
    came in under calorie goal!!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options

Hope your daughter is ok!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks: done
    1 extra mile: done
    50 crunches: done
    8 glasses of water: done
    under calorie goal: done
    August 3rd: DONE!

Good night Team Awesome Amazing_Grace!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    REMINDERS.......

For those of you that have "private" food diaries, please don't forget that I need you to post the following EVERYDAY to the thread....

~ that you logged your food and exercise
    ~ you drank at least 8 glasses of water that day
    ~ that you came in under your calorie goal (you should be clicking the button at the end of EVERYDAY for this one)
    ~ and that you did your exercise challenge for that day

For the rest of you that have "open" food diaries - if I don't see it posted to the thread, then I'm looking at your food diary to see that you came in under your goal and also for your # of glasses of water, so if you are drinking it - YOU NEED TO BE LOGGING IT!!

Remember - we get the bonus points each week AS A TEAM.... so if 1 person doesn't get their water in for one day - we lose those bonus points for the week....

Thanks you guys - WE ARE KICKING SOME AUGUST BEHIND!!!!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    100 jumping jacks: done
    1 extra mile: done
    50 crunches: done
    8 glasses of water: done
    under calorie goal: done
    August 3rd: DONE!

Good night Team Awesome Amazing_Grace!

Thanks!! You are sooooo organized!! I love it!!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Gary posted this you tube video link for the Squat Lunges that we have to do on Saturday (Day 6). This is about a minute and a half and shows 3 different ways that you can do Squat Lunges... for those of us with bad knees - pick whichever way is easiest on your knees!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFAq4piErv4

Hope this helps! And don't rush these - try to do them slowly - you will get a better burn and better results!

Let me know if you have any questions.......
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options

I hope all is well (or better at least) now. Take care of yourself and your daughter!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I did the crunches.... 20 reverse, 20 regular, and 20 side (each). I will classify that as 60 so I am good to go on the excersice challenge :wink: Now that water and food diary!

Drank my water...
    Finished under calorie goal...

Day three has been taken care of! :bigsmile:
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of a modification to the burpee/up&downs for bad knees? I really don't want to break them into sets of 5!?! :blushing:

I just spoke to Gary and he said that we can "modify" this one if we need to for TOMORROW's challenge....

"Modifying" the Ups & Downs.....

Do 50 toe touches each side..... hand above head right hand to left toes,
    then stand up straight and left hand to right toes (would equal 1)....

Don't worry about the part where you get down on all fours..... but if you 'want' to, you could get down on the ground after you do those toe touches, and do some modified push-ups (or planks!!) haha.

Just TRY to do the best that you can and be sure to let me know WHAT you do - ok??

Thanks for finding out Grace... I will do these for sure :wink: