Dear HBO....

Options
2»

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It was towards the end. And the scene was more love makey than I would have liked. Eric is all good boy scrambled brain right now. I would have liked them to hook up while he was a bad boy ;-) I prefer her past dreams...lol

Stephen...british....too funny =)

Love makey? Love makey? What the devil is going on here? Is this True Blood or Little House on the Praire? And Eric is a good boy? Tell me it isn't so. How very...dull.

Eric is not so much bad boy as amoral. He gets the job done. That's why he is my favourite character. If he goes all good I may throw something at my TV in disgust.

Don't get discouraged....a witch cursed him....I'm sure now that Sook loves him, the bad boy will resurface. Its to be expected...Can't wait for next Sunday :love:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm sure now that Sook loves him, the bad boy will resurface. Its to be expected...

I certainly hope so. I have no idea why producers feel the relentless need to transform any amoral, dark, slightly twisted male characters into boring, wussy, girly men at any given opportunity. I say NO sir! No more wusses!

Ok, I gotta go. It's been fun.
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    I love me some Sookie!!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    bah! spoiler there, thanks for that!