checking in...

Options
I've been MIA for a few weeks. I've been stuck in a diet RUT for about 6 weeks now. For a few weeks I stayed the same... then after a VERY fun camping trip I gained back 2 lbs, then lost 1 of those 2 lbs.

I am working out, I am eating healthy, and I am STUCK.

So I'm going to keep on chugging along. I was REALLY hoping to reach goal by Thanksgiving but obviously that isn't going to happen in the next 10 days lol. So maybe by Jan 1st?

10 lbs in 6 weeks is definitely doable if my body cooperates..............:yawn:

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA for a few weeks. I've been stuck in a diet RUT for about 6 weeks now. For a few weeks I stayed the same... then after a VERY fun camping trip I gained back 2 lbs, then lost 1 of those 2 lbs.

I am working out, I am eating healthy, and I am STUCK.

So I'm going to keep on chugging along. I was REALLY hoping to reach goal by Thanksgiving but obviously that isn't going to happen in the next 10 days lol. So maybe by Jan 1st?

10 lbs in 6 weeks is definitely doable if my body cooperates..............:yawn:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Does the math work? that is a 5200 calorie defecit per week? Do you have enough calories to be able to do that? that is over 700 a day, and you don't have much to lose. Not trying to depress or unmotivate, but that is why we get depressed sometimes about our weight loss, because we expect too much and it isn't possible?? If you only have 10 left to lose, it may take longer. It took me four months for 8.
    You can still lose it, but with less to lose it does take longer. I hope I don't unmotivate you that wasn't my intention, Just don't want you to give up you are so close to your goal.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options

Does the math work? that is a 5200 calorie defecit per week? Do you have enough calories to be able to do that? that is over 700 a day, and you don't have much to lose. Not trying to depress or unmotivate, but that is why we get depressed sometimes about our weight loss, because we expect too much and it isn't possible?? If you only have 10 left to lose, it may take longer. It took me four months for 8.
    You can still lose it, but with less to lose it does take longer. I hope I don't unmotivate you that wasn't my intention, Just don't want you to give up you are so close to your goal.

Oh I'm not depressed about it at all.. i've lost 90 lbs so obviously the last little bit is going to be a biotch to get off lol. Frustrated yes, but not upset or depressed about it. I've lost A LOT of weight so I can't complain now that I'm at the end.
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    it takes a bit longer but have faith, because it will come off as long as you keep up the lifestyle. You must look amazing and be so proud of yourself. :wink: