Thank You MFP!

18 lbs in 12 weeks! I'm so excited. I plateaued again for a couple of weeks. But it's started coming off again. I'm learning not to get discouraged when I go a couple of weeks with no loss, or even a gain of a pound. I just tell myself the scale owes me and keep on keeping on. If I stick with the program it always seems to catch back up by losing an extra pound a week or two later.:happy:

Replies

• jcrook
    jcrook Posts: 17
    18 lbs in 12 weeks! I'm so excited. I plateaued again for a couple of weeks. But it's started coming off again. I'm learning not to get discouraged when I go a couple of weeks with no loss, or even a gain of a pound. I just tell myself the scale owes me and keep on keeping on. If I stick with the program it always seems to catch back up by losing an extra pound a week or two later.:happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

It sure does work if we work it....congrats to you:drinker: :happy:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Congratulations! :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!