Re-introduction!

Options
Ok, I have been here on and off for about a year. Well I am starting over! Hit the reset button and go back to the beginning.

This time is different, why you ask? Because this time its not about setting a good example for the kids, its not about looking good for my husband, its not about wanting other people to think I look good. No this time its about ME!

This time its about loving the way I look, feeling good after a workout, its about getting up in the morning and not wanting to cry when I get dressed. Its about loving myself, being happy with myself and feeling good about myself.

Wish me luck, I know its a hard journey but I am ready to take it on because its what I want.

Replies

• Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    You can do this!
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You deserve to be the best you can be for YOU!!!!
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I am so excited, its a brand new start and I needed it!
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :)
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im so proud of u.....u can do this; sometimes it takes other things to relized that u need this not others. so proud of u .....never never give up on yur self, because u deserve the best..:smile:
  • trevoye
    trevoye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am happy to be on fitnesspal and I hope that this is a wonderful lifestyle change for me. If you have any suggestion, ideas or great recipes I greatly welcome them. :heart:
  • ZekeandKyliesMom
    ZekeandKyliesMom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    im so proud of u.....u can do this; sometimes it takes other things to relized that u need this not others. so proud of u .....never never give up on yur self, because u deserve the best..:smile:

That is exactly what it is! I have been trying to do this for everyone else and then I don't get the results I want and I feel like I have failed them and it would just go down hill from there.

Different motivation and different goal. :)
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    love it! you can do it girl!
  • Monika135
    Options
    Alrighty then...time to get down to business! You can do it!