What's your favorite piece of equipment?

Options
Hello all,

Quick question...what is your favorite piece of home gym equipment? What could you not do without? I'm looking into purchasing a piece or two and with a limited budget, I just want some input. Thank you!

Replies

• greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Hello all,

Quick question...what is your favorite piece of home gym equipment? What could you not do without? I'm looking into purchasing a piece or two and with a limited budget, I just want some input. Thank you!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hand weights.
    I would go for 3lbs-10lbs
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I like to use my stability ball... Crunches, lifts, support for weights, the list could go on and on...

Oh, and great for a game of big ball soccer or catch with the kids... lol
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    My bicycle, I know this isn't what you wanted, but being outside is what keeps me going.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    check a sporting goods store that sells used equipment. We have Play It again sports here and it's much cheaper than new or local newspaper want ads

I am trying to find a tread mill that way right now
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    um water & strength training:drinker: water as in my water aerobics class:heart:

I also love yoga so that would include my Yoga mat....my water bottle my Yoga blocks...well you see where this is going...

Guess I love all the gym equipment...some I use more than others as I am learning to go longer distances now on some so I enjoy that right now.... nothing I've found that I don't enjoy truthfully:bigsmile:

OOPS...oh phooey...I just reread your post...so sory....I responded with gym stuff.

Ok, home stuff, yoga mat, blocks, water bottle, excercise vids.........k, so sorta the same things... :)

I don't own any big home equipment though.......but do use my hand weights at home as well I guess to add in what else I use at home:bigsmile:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everybody! Chrissy, thank you for the Play it Again idea, I just looked it up and I actually have a store near me :bigsmile: I'll have to check that out. I'm thinking about going and getting hand weights, and also a Ab-Lounger. My mom has one and I thought it was pretty neat, does anyone else here have one?