Just starting out.

Options
Hello,

I was recently told by my doctor to start tracking my food intake and exercise so here I am.
I wife directed me to this site and suggested I try it out. Since the birth of my daughter I have gained a few pounds I weigh about 195 and could stand to shed about 10 lbs - I guess. The biggest issue deals with my cholestorol - I am told I have hyperlipidemia issues. So changing my diet and exercising regularly is important for my overall health and longevity - so I can be here to walk Audrey down the isle in 20 years.

:bigsmile:

Mike

Replies

• msmith012
    Options
    Hello,

I was recently told by my doctor to start tracking my food intake and exercise so here I am.
    I wife directed me to this site and suggested I try it out. Since the birth of my daughter I have gained a few pounds I weigh about 195 and could stand to shed about 10 lbs - I guess. The biggest issue deals with my cholestorol - I am told I have hyperlipidemia issues. So changing my diet and exercising regularly is important for my overall health and longevity - so I can be here to walk Audrey down the isle in 20 years.

:bigsmile:

Mike
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome welcome! What a ccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute baby girl! You with love it here :flowerforyou:
  • msmith012
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am hopeful this will make a difference for me!!